Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

People Are cluless to what art is.....

Go down 
+3
C4rs0n
~DarkBoom~
.Emin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
.Emin
Admin
Admin
.Emin

Number of posts : 266
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue233 / 100233 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

People Are cluless to what art is..... Empty
PostSubject: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 6:58 pm

You have got to be kidding me.... That is one of the best sigs ive ever done IMO. People are clueless about art. He said it has no flow, it has very clear flow...

http://penguinforum.miniclip.com/showpost.php?p=858697&postcount=3834
Back to top Go down
~DarkBoom~
Squire
Squire
~DarkBoom~

Number of posts : 79
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue264 / 100264 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:58 am

The penuyins no nothing about art, my friend.

P.S: I love that sig! just not likin' the green. Razz
Back to top Go down
C4rs0n
Resource Member
Resource Member
C4rs0n

Number of posts : 99
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue105 / 100105 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:32 pm

LOL
Back to top Go down
https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/C4rs0n/
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Number of posts : 180
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:14 pm

Like Dark said, penguins have no taste. . . No offense to anyone who still plays it. I kind of wish I could remember my password though so I could just go on there and freak everyone out with those amazing weird items and then get myself banned.
Good work on it. The flow is great and I like the green in it.
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Rathu

Number of posts : 112
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue204 / 100204 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:17 pm

Penguins dont know what there talking about, just leave them alone with rockhopper
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Resource Member
Resource Member

Number of posts : 52
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue106 / 100106 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:15 pm

YOU KNOW. I kind of disagree but agree, no one on MCCP knows about art accept a few. Though your thinking too high of yourself Emi, you think your the best. Just because you've been around for awhile and your better than alot of people on MCCP, take some critique you know? You can't just think your tag is so awesome, because if others don't like it you have to respect thier opinion.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Number of posts : 180
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:24 pm

Flubby wrote:
YOU KNOW. I kind of disagree but agree, no one on MCCP knows about art accept a few. Though your thinking too high of yourself Emi, you think your the best. Just because you've been around for awhile and your better than alot of people on MCCP, take some critique you know? You can't just think your tag is so awesome, because if others don't like it you have to respect thier opinion.

He's talking about the fact that the idiot said there was no flow in it. I agree with you though. I do think very highly of myself. Wink
Back to top Go down
Flubby
Resource Member
Resource Member

Number of posts : 52
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue106 / 100106 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 4:29 pm

Adrian wrote:
Flubby wrote:

He's talking about the fact that the idiot said there was no flow in it. I agree with you though. I do think very highly of myself. Wink

I never say my art sucks and I never say its awesome. I just leave the situation neutral. Also, not to be mean or anything but the focal does kind of look like a lump. I guess you can see SOME flow in it but really its just a C4D on lighten.....
Back to top Go down
.Emin
Admin
Admin
.Emin

Number of posts : 266
People Are cluless to what art is..... Left_bar_bleue233 / 100233 / 100People Are cluless to what art is..... Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 7:50 pm

Flubby wrote:
it's conductive reasoning. If everyone likes my previouse sigs and I thought that this one was one of my best sigs, than I thought that people would like it.
Back to top Go down
e.switch
Squire
Squire
e.switch

Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 6:42 pm

Haha, sure looks like flow to me... it's very... Abstract. that's all i got to say. Great job though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: People Are cluless to what art is.....   People Are cluless to what art is..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

People Are cluless to what art is.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miniclip Graphics Community :: Graphics :: Artwork-
Jump to: