Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE.

Go down 

What are we doing with this place.
Keep iT MC Graphics Community
We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll21025%We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll210
 25% [ 3 ]
Le Magnifique
We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll21067%We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll210
 67% [ 8 ]
Other option(I don't know maybe you have some ideas)
We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll2108%We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Poll210
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Flubby
Resource Member
Resource Member

Number of posts : 52
We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Left_bar_bleue106 / 100106 / 100We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Empty
PostSubject: We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE.   We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 7:35 pm

Well, two ideas came up. We we're origianlly going to make this place an MC Graphics area, but I'm changing it to a co.nr domain so Thundergfx isn't the URL adress.

Emi, DB and I we're thinking instead of making an MC Graphics community, we we're going to make our own GFX forum(Ours in meaning anyone who would like to participate from MC) called Le-Magnifique.

I was thinking that we could claim ourselves as partners with MCCP, maybe like Right under the text ''Le Magnifique'' on the banner, in small letters, ''Partners of the Miniclip Graphics Community.'' Something like that, just so we could give our selves some reputation and what not.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks, Flubby
Back to top Go down

We need to make a decision. PLEASE READ AND VOTE.
Page 1 of 1