Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foto
Squire
Squire
Foto

Number of posts : 56
Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Left_bar_bleue109 / 100109 / 100Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-04

Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Empty
PostSubject: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:55 pm

I was wondering if there were any more ranks for THIS FORUM besides Squire and Admin. Beacause on my forum, I have ranks according to SSBB.( My forum is the SSBB forum)

Here are some ideas, taken or not;

New to Graphics-Starting rank
Peasant- 25 posts and has made at least 1 sig, and 1 avvy and has shown them on the Artwork section
Squire- 50 posts and makes below average, but not newbie artwork
Knight-100 posts and makes about average artwork, and follows at least 50% of rules
Duke-250 posts and makes above average artwork and follows at least 62.5% of rules
Prince-500 posts and makes pretty nice artwork that has a good flow,great C4D use, and follows at least 75% of rules
Wizard- 1000 posts and makes masterful artwork, helps out, meets Prince requirements, and follows at least 95% of rules
Master-2000 posts and makes nearly perfect artwork, praised by others, helps newbies with problems, meets Wizard requirements, follows at least 100% of rules, and has never gotten banned

You can add some, change some, or just forget my idea 100%. I don't care. I just thought that this is a good idea.( Unless you already have ranks on this forum)
Back to top Go down
http://brawlfanforum.forumotion.com
.Emin
Admin
Admin
.Emin

Number of posts : 266
Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Left_bar_bleue233 / 100233 / 100Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:16 pm

I believe there is a sticky that says the ranks but those are some cool ideas!
Back to top Go down
Foto
Squire
Squire
Foto

Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Left_bar_bleue109 / 100109 / 100Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:28 pm

I'll go check right now, I was just thinking beacause I already have 30 posts in 1 day(wow) and I'm still a Squire. Same with Freebee.
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Admin
Admin
Kiss

Number of posts : 176
Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Left_bar_bleue219 / 100219 / 100Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 7:05 am

Look at the stickies, one of them clearly states ranks, (in announcements)
Back to top Go down
Foto
Squire
Squire
Foto

PostSubject: Re: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:47 am

I found it, thank you. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?   Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are there any more ranks then "Administrator" and "Squire"?
Page 1 of 1