Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Photobucket Resources Account

Go down 
+6
~DarkBoom~
7Styl3
Rathu
Kiss
Bridget
Adrian
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Number of posts : 180
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

Photobucket Resources Account Empty
PostSubject: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:43 pm

I'll be setting up a photobucket.com account for Thunder in about 30 minutes. I will be sending all the admins/mods/resource members the password, by PM, so they can also upload anything of their interest. But please make sure you upload it to the right sub album. The people I send the password to can send it to whoever they think is responsible enough to not delete anything.

The category's in the account will include the following:

Renders
C4D's
Stocks
Tutorials

Any other category's will be accepted. Also is there any certain name for the account that you guys would like?

I already know about the stockpack on photobucket, but I figure this will be a nice little thing for all of us to upload our own personal favorite things and such. Please also make sure when handing out the pass to "friends" don't send it to anyone that will change the password.

Any thoughts/questions?
Back to top Go down
Bridget
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 9
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue101 / 100101 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-09

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:46 pm

Only mods, admin, and resource members?
No other people can add stuff?
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:56 pm

Bridget wrote:
Only mods, admin, and resource members?
No other people can add stuff?

I'm leaving it up to the admins/leaders of the team what to do with their members. Sorry. If this wasn't a team's forum, then I would give access to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Kiss
Admin
Admin
Kiss

Number of posts : 176
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue219 / 100219 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 am

Uh, call it thunderstaff.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:45 pm

Done. I'll PM the password when I'm done making the sub album category's.
In the "ThunderStaff" album, just put whatever you want, like sigs, avatars, miscellaneous art, etc.

Edit: I sent out the message. If any of you didn't get it, just PM. I already put a few stocks/backgrounds on there, plus Emi's tut since he's going to be gone all weekend.
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Rathu

Number of posts : 112
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue204 / 100204 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Alcatraz6 wrote:
Done. I'll PM the password when I'm done making the sub album category's.
In the "ThunderStaff" album, just put whatever you want, like sigs, avatars, miscellaneous art, etc.

Edit: I sent out the message. If any of you didn't get it, just PM. I already put a few stocks/backgrounds on there, plus Emi's tut since he's going to be gone all weekend.

No PM for me yet. Anyways I got some C4D's and Stocks to add so PM me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm

Hm? Neutral
I guess the "send to a user group" doesn't work. I'll send out the message individually.

Edit: done. You should all have the account and pass. If you didn't get it, then I will once again try and attempt to PM you the info. lol!
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Rathu

Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue204 / 100204 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:53 pm

I added 38 stocks i found from blitz resources, CPP and more.

I also uploaded 3 C4D's, 2 that Emi shared with thunder and one that i have on my computer
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:52 pm

Rathu wrote:
I added 38 stocks i found from blitz resources, CPP and more.

I also uploaded 3 C4D's, 2 that Emi shared with thunder and one that i have on my computer

Nice. Looking at them right now. A good place for stocks in my opinion anyway for like environments and real stuff, is this: *link*
You need an account to access them though(free).

Edit: I forgot to mention that there are some images with nudity in them, so don't go getting yourself traumatized. Wink
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Rathu

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:55 pm

This is really useful, BTW guys this is the link https://s392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/ThunderStaff/
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Squire
Squire
7Styl3

Number of posts : 39
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue102 / 100102 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:05 am

I saved some C4D's on my comp, very useful.
Back to top Go down
~DarkBoom~
Squire
Squire
~DarkBoom~

Number of posts : 79
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue264 / 100264 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:53 am

Sorry for the minor bump. Just wanted to notifiy you that to use this stock:

https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/ThunderStaff/Stocks%20or%20Backgrounds/sins.jpg

You gotta get permission from the artist who made it first, it was discussed in PR a few months ago since people use it without asking first. =P
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:50 pm

~DarkBoom~ wrote:

https://2img.net/h/i392.photobucket.com/albums/pp9/ThunderStaff/Stocks%20or%20Backgrounds/sins.jpg

You gotta get permission from the artist who made it first, it was discussed in PR a few months ago since people use it without asking first. =P

Its just a stock. We did not take the original photo so there for you don't have to ask permission. Do not take credit for taking the photo though! Evil or Very Mad
Other wise, you can use anything in that account without permission, unless somebody uploads some of their custom art, which they shouldn't be doing. . . Its also okay to bump this thread every once in a while.
Wink
Back to top Go down
Farge
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Adrian wrote:
~DarkBoom~ wrote:

Its just a stock. We did not take the original photo so there for you don't have to ask permission. Do not take credit for taking the photo though! Evil or Very Mad
Other wise, you can use anything in that account without permission, unless somebody uploads some of their custom art, which they shouldn't be doing. . . Its also okay to bump this thread every once in a while.
Wink

What?

You can't use the picture unless you ask the person who took it.
Back to top Go down
C4rs0n
Resource Member
Resource Member
C4rs0n

Number of posts : 99
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue105 / 100105 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:54 pm

Adrian, can you PM me the password? I have some stuff.

By the way, the tuts are messed up, they are way too small.
Back to top Go down
https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/C4rs0n/
Farge
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:55 pm

C4rs0n wrote:
Adrian, can you PM me the password? I have some stuff.

By the way, the tuts are messed up, they are way too small.

I noticed that too.
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:57 pm

NO YOU CAN'T FARGE! YOU CAN'T! jk.
You can use it, I just said don't take credit for taking the original stock photo.

I'll send the password to you Carson. To fix the tuts, your going to have to zoom in on them with the image viewer that your system has(mac or windows). Otherwise photobucket fucked up the tuts.
Back to top Go down
C4rs0n
Resource Member
Resource Member
C4rs0n

Number of posts : 99
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue105 / 100105 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:06 pm

I added two sunsets I took in Florida last year Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/C4rs0n/
Farge
Squire
Squire

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:13 pm

Adrian wrote:
NO YOU CAN'T FARGE! YOU CAN'T! jk.
You can use it, I just said don't take credit for taking the original stock photo.

I'll send the password to you Carson. To fix the tuts, your going to have to zoom in on them with the image viewer that your system has(mac or windows). Otherwise photobucket fucked up the tuts.

You took the picture?

Whoever took it said you can't use it unless you ask them first.
Back to top Go down
~DarkBoom~
Squire
Squire
~DarkBoom~

Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue264 / 100264 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:32 pm

Actually, in the place the artist (Pu-Sama, I think) said you COULD use it without permission but you just gotta credit her in your signature or something, she did make her gallery private so I dunno now. I'll search for that topic talking about it.. Sorry for the misunderstanding...
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Farge wrote:
You took the picture?

Whoever took it said you can't use it unless you ask them first.

God damn it. No. I said don't take credit for for taking the picture. Thats bullshit, especially since they put it in a stock pack on the internet. xD
Back to top Go down
Falcon
The GIMPer
The GIMPer
Falcon

Number of posts : 64
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue52 / 10052 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 12:27 am

Can you PM me the password too? I  have some stocks, c4ds, tuts and wireframe renders.
Back to top Go down
7Styl3
Squire
Squire
7Styl3

Number of posts : 39
Photobucket Resources Account Left_bar_bleue102 / 100102 / 100Photobucket Resources Account Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:08 am

The tuts still doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
~DarkBoom~
Squire
Squire
~DarkBoom~

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:01 am

They won't work; Photobucket re-sizes images over your usual 1024x768 px or something...
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:13 pm

Oh well. I guess I'll go delete them, and try to resize later. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Photobucket Resources Account   Photobucket Resources Account Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Photobucket Resources Account
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Miniclip Graphics Community :: Graphics :: Resourses-
Jump to: