Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Flubby
Resource Member
Resource Member

Number of posts : 52
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue106 / 100106 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Empty
PostSubject: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

Anyone still play Runescape? I went on it the other day, for the first time in years. They've changed alot of features...
Back to top Go down
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Number of posts : 180
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:33 pm

Flubby wrote:
Anyone still play Runescape? I went on it the other day, for the first time in years. They've changed alot of features...

I was actually thinking about starting a new account the other day. Otherwise, no I haven't played it in about 3 to 4 years.
Back to top Go down
C4rs0n
Resource Member
Resource Member
C4rs0n

Number of posts : 99
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue105 / 100105 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:37 pm

No.

Plus, they deleted the Wilderness, which was the only cool part about Runescape.
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/C4rs0n/
Adrian
Resource Member
Resource Member
Adrian

Number of posts : 180
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:59 pm

ThePanDaOne wrote:
No.

Plus, they deleted the Wilderness, which was the only cool part about Runescape.
Rolling Eyes

What? What did they replace it with? How could they do that? Thats evil! xD. No seriously, what did they replace it with?
Back to top Go down
C4rs0n
Resource Member
Resource Member
C4rs0n

Number of posts : 99
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue105 / 100105 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 6:03 pm

Adrian wrote:
ThePanDaOne wrote:
No.

Rolling Eyes

What? What did they replace it with? How could they do that? Thats evil! xD. No seriously, what did they replace it with?

Nothing, I think they just got rid of it. They also added some new stuff I heard, so that might be one of the reasons. They also are probably going to try to make 99% of some of the Worlds all Wilderness areas, where you can kill any member at anytime. My friend told me about that.
Back to top Go down
https://s242.photobucket.com/albums/ff48/C4rs0n/
7Styl3
Squire
Squire
7Styl3

Number of posts : 39
Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Left_bar_bleue102 / 100102 / 100Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 am

I play it, but rarely now. I'm lvl. 30.
Back to top Go down
e.switch
Squire
Squire
e.switch

Number of posts : 51

Registration date : 2008-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:13 pm

I used to play a while back. but then i got hacked, then i discovered a year after that they took the wilderness away. but i heard that brought it back recently. but i'm still gonna to lay off the mmorpgs for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?   Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Runescape? Does anyone play that anymore?
Page 1 of 1