Miniclip Graphics Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miniclip Graphics Community

A separate forum for the graphic designers of Miniclip.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Benas
The Lost Uchiha
Benas

Number of posts : 100
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue205 / 100205 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Empty
PostSubject: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:09 pm

i hope you are not mad Emi but i really wanted this active and no one made a thread

so...

Theme: Pen Tooling

You have to have pen tooling in your signature simple as that.

EG SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Djzm1(that is my entry)
Back to top Go down
Kanilho
Squire
Squire

Number of posts : 16
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-22

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:48 pm

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) 4905

Muahah =D
Back to top Go down
.Emin
Admin
Admin
.Emin

Number of posts : 266
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue233 / 100233 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:31 pm

Sorry about that, I got grounded for grades and now I can only to 15 minutes a day of computer monday-thursday D:< and I've been busy with a project so I've been using my time for that, Benas, for the next few weeks while I'm not on much, can you take over SOTW? and kiss, take over my roll as admin for now until I can get my grades up (doesn't mean demoting me)? Just do that things i usually do (other than SOTW).

EDIT: oh and I'll get the PSD for the SOTW winners thing, and dont forget the #4 winners
Back to top Go down
Falcon
The GIMPer
The GIMPer
Falcon

Number of posts : 64
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue52 / 10052 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 3:18 am

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) 2ela26c

Smile
Back to top Go down
Benas
The Lost Uchiha
Benas

Number of posts : 100
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue205 / 100205 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-28

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 5:40 am

.Emin wrote:
Sorry about that, I got grounded for grades and now I can only to 15 minutes a day of computer monday-thursday D:< and I've been busy with a project so I've been using my time for that, Benas, for the next few weeks while I'm not on much, can you take over SOTW? and kiss, take over my roll as admin for now until I can get my grades up (doesn't mean demoting me)? Just do that things i usually do (other than SOTW).

EDIT: oh and I'll get the PSD for the SOTW winners thing, and dont forget the #4 winners

no problem emi

nice tags everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
Rathu
Rathu

Number of posts : 112
SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Left_bar_bleue204 / 100204 / 100SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 6:45 am

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Untitled-9copyMy entry, I dont have a lot of pentooling so ya...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)   SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SOTW 5 Entries (emi dosent seem to be active)
Page 1 of 1